- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Mighty Quinn's BBQ is a pioneer in the food world being one of the first authentic barbeque experiences in a fast, casual setting. Our approach is simple, we source the best quality ingredients and don't fuss with them too much. We are looking for the best quality people to serve our awesome food and deliver genuine service to our guests.
Job Classification: Catering Director
Job type: Full-time Sales
Reports to: Owners
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Call and Meet with potential clients to promote our Mighty Quinn’s brand as their go to catering source for personal and business events
- Maximize catering revenue
- Plan and organize events with our Catering Department
- Great communication and teamwork
- Be outgoing and ready to explain all our epic BBQ options
- Ensure highest standards of customer service
- Maintaining food quality and sanitation standards
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to make decisions in stressful situations
- Previous sales experience within the restaurant or food service industry
- Strong networking skills
- Proven record of increased sales
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible availability (including nights and weekends)
- Willingness to travel up to 60% throughout New York City
- Sick Pay
- Vacation days
- Employee Discount
We are interested in people who are hospitable, friendly, enthusiastic, enjoy interacting with people and have a strong work ethic.
Mighty Quinn’s is a EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information or any other protected classifications.