Sales Support Representative
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
E.B. Bradley is searching for a Sales Support Representative. The Sales Support Representative is responsible for providing internal and external sales and customer service support within a call center working environment. Acting as the point of contact, the Sales Support Representative answer incoming calls interact with customers, vendors, Outside Sales Representative, and Operations Managers. Build and maintain a long lasting relationship internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Input orders, order processing, providing customer quotes and track and monitor orders, check stock and inventory levels
- Promote products and provide add-on suggestions to customers promoting next-daydelivery and one-stop shopping
- Assist customers by resolving issues and complaints, with product application issues and in resolving delivery issues and making special deliveries.
- Provide technical support to customers and Outside Sales Reps.
- Attend and participate in product and skills training classes, events and seminars in order to develop and maintain product and industry knowledge
- Some independent decision making in the areas of pricing, product sourcing, prioritizing tasks and time management
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with vendor reps and participate in ridealongs and training events with them. Participate in trade shows and events.
- Participate in promotions and spiff programs
- Complete required paperwork and reports as requested by the Operations Manager
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ sales support experience in a call center environment, and/or general office experience.
- Pulling orders and assisting at will call counter
- Organize catalogs
- Filing, faxing and e-mailing
- General administrative support duties as required
- Customer/client focus and effective communication skills
- Basic to complex mathematics proficiency using calculator and/or computer
- Problem solving/analysis
- Organizational skills and time management skills
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)required – college degree preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is semi-active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching throughout day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in an office environment and frequently a will call counter. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
E.B. Bradley Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.
E.B. Bradley Co., prides itself on being an industry leader by providing wholesale distribution of specialty hardware and surfacing products. We currently have 11 locations across the Western region and growing. We are dedicated to providing quality products and creating partnerships that are unparalleled. We offer a fun, safe work environment with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. We do this by hiring the best of the best allowing us to set the standard in customer service. If this sounds like the place for you, please review the job description below.