- $24.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
P.F. Candle Co. is searching for an extremely detail-oriented, organized, and motivated individual to join our team full-time as a QA/QC Coordinator. The main roles of this job will be to ensure the quality of our products through inventory checks, daily test burns, and regulatory documentation. You will be the link between customer feedback and the production line, making sure any issues can be identified and solved.
START DATE: ASAP
- Ensuring the quality of all products, from candles to incense
- Conducting daily test burns and safety checks for all products
- Keeping up with all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Communicating with Sales and Customer Service reps about customer feedback
- Troubleshooting and testing for any issues that come up as a result of feedback from the production line or customers
- Communicating with suppliers to resolve any issues
- Inspecting new supplies to ensure they are up to specification
- Identifying issues in the finished product
- Finding solutions to fix any quality issues
- Create systems to improve and maintain quality
- Establishing production procedures and identifying potential logistical issues before launch
- Coordinating in-house, beta-testing, and third party testing for products in development
- Maintaining regulatory records for the company
- Extreme attention to detail
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are a must
- Proactive approach
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- College degree is desired, but not required
- Proficient in Google Docs as well as Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Previous candle making experience is not required, however, experience in quality assurance, quality control, production line, or other similar consumer goods position is ideal.
If you’re interested in applying, reply to this post and include “JOB INQUIRY – QA/QC Coordinator” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a resume when you email and include a blurb in the body of the email that lets us know a little bit about you and your work experience.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.