Game Repair Technician
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Game Repair Technician is responsible for performing all preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and diagnose failures, and ordering and installing replacement parts. Professional communication skills via email and over the phone are required for effective interactions with suppliers and vendors.
Common Tasks Include:
- Maintaining electronic fan cooling systems, calibrating controls, sound and video elements, troubleshooting electro-mechanical failures, assessing wear and tear, proposing improvements to equipment to maximize the life cycle, component tear down & rebuilding and parts inventory
- Inventory Controls, product ordering, vendor relations and invoice reconciliation.
- Functional understanding of the Embed Point of Sale System is a desired skill however, all applicants will be required to learn the functionality, operating, reporting and trouble shooting
skills required to perform daily tasks within the system.
- Must be able to install, maintain/repair arcade games and their point of sale elements down to a board/component level.
- Will be responsible for ordering, invoice reconciliation and cost of goods management.
- This position requires the use of common hand tools, soldering, digital multi-meter and the ability to read/understand basic electronic schematics.
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate the ability to be self-managing and effect repairs promoting a safe, organized, clean and functional fast paced & ever changing environment.
- Basic customer service skills & poise are required.
- Technical training is preferred and on the job training is available.
- Applicants should be able to lift and maintain in a stationary position weights up to 65 lbs.
- Working hours range from early mornings, midday, evening, late night & weekend shifts based on business volume & repair needs.
- Working knowledge of arcade equipment is most desired, critical thinking skills, problem solving and time management skills mandatory.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.