Dog Care Attendant
- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
An upbeat, fun dog care facility on the West-side is looking for dependable, dog loving people to work part-time. This is not a seasonal posting.
Candidates should be able to work weekends and holidays and meet the following criteria:
- experience working with dogs (preferably at a dog daycare, shelter or veterinarian)
- hardworking and dependable
- ability to lift 20lb - 60lbs
- able to maintain a clean and safe environment for dogs
- comfortable around large groups of dogs and larger breeds
- can walk up to 3-5 dogs at a time
- energetic and confident
- willing to invest time and effort to know & love our dogs!
- pet care certification preferred
- MUST LOVE DOGS
This job requires standing for 6 to 8 hours per day including walking dogs for 1 to 2 hours.
We are a fun loving Day Care facility that caters to the busy dog parents. Aside from having a state of the art daycare facility we offer amazing sports and outings for our clients. Including Hikes, Beach Trips, Fun and Fit Agility and new outings get developed all the time.