- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Part Time Job
Wholesale/Catering bakery is currently looking for an Accounting/Administrative Assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and is looking to gain experience in business management and accounting in the food service industry. Needs to be an energetic, detail oriented, and self-starter who can multi task. Communication and organizational skills a must. The assistant role is very important as you will wear many hats in addition to the duties listed below.
Please email your resume in a PDF format.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Occasional Journal entries for payroll
- Reconciliation of credit card statements
- Bank downloads and reconciliations
- Scanning and filing documents
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
- Petty Cash: Processing, reconciling, and booking advances
- Assist with annual audit, 1099 forms, and YE financials.
- Certain administrative assistant duties such as general office filling, clerical duties, financial errands,
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must have at least 2 years accounting experience
- QuickBooks knowledge a must-please be prepared to take a proficiency test
- Excel knowledge a must- please be prepared to take a proficiency test
- Must be computer savvy and comfortable with Mac usage
- Highly detailed and organized with a desire to streamline, maintain and enforce internal processes
- Accounting Degree Preferred
- Accounting: 1 year
- Familiarity with QB Online is a MUST
Sugarbird Sweets opened its first brick and mortar location inside the One Wilshire building in downtown Los Angeles. Serving specialty teas and coffees, pairing them with addictive yet rustic variety of scones and baked goods, rustic breakfast and lunch items. Offering tea party catering services for baby/brial showers, corporate events with our modernized, tea-centric menus.
Sugarbird began 6 years ago from our first stall at the South Pasadena farmer's market into our first commissary cafe location with the love and help from all our customers and wholesale partners who've supported us throughout these years.