- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Our Assistant Restaurant Manager responsible for daily operations of all areas and functions in the restaurant, including cleanliness, food, guest and employee safety, appearance, training, presentation, Perfect Night Out® and professional leadership for your team development. Our dining experience is different catering to dinner business only and only a prep kitchen with the opportunity to gain valuable in demand skills needed by full kitchen/service restaurants.
Prior experience as restaurant team lead, trainer, team captain, floor closer, line lead, key hourly positions will help you success in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity if you:
- Hands-on leadership, team building and ongoing training
- Committed to delivering the Perfect Night Out® to your team and guests at all times
- Attention to details, being proactive and hospitality is your mantra
- SeveSafe Manager and TABC certified
- High school diploma or GED required
- Four-year degree in relevant industry preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in a polished casual or experience eining restaurant
- Prior leadership experience preferred
Salary will depend upon experience and skill level but starts at $14 hour.