Jr Sushi Chef-Las Vegas
TAO Group Las Vegas Office Las Vegas, NV
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: The Sushi Chef is responsible leading the sushi department, training and developing team members, making sushi and sashimi, provide guidance and assistance in area of expertise.
- Create the Sushi department’s schedule.
- Check quality of products and vendors.
- Develop specials and menu items with chef team.
- Check employee roster, make sure all stations are here and ready to go, if not call the necessary employees in to cover.
- DO line checks.
- Expedite service.
- Oversee entire sushi staff.
- Constantly check quality of rice.
- Maintain excellent sushi quality and presentation.
- Inventory and ordering for the following day.
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional knife skills.
- Managerial experience.