- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Shakey's is hiring Front-of-House (FOH) Team Members.
FOH stations include: Cashier, Food Runner, Busser, and Game Room Attendant. Additional FOH-related tasks, such as beer and wine service, may be assigned from time to time. Restroom and parking lot details are tasks shared among FOH and back-of-house team members.
As a team member you will support restaurant operations through various roles at the point-of-sale counter and in the dining, bar and game areas. The FOH team member will initially learn and perform in one FOH station, but is required to train and progress through all FOH responsibilities over time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the assigned FOH station.
- Take customer food orders, enter information into the point-of-sale terminal and accurately process payments following Shakey’s cash handling policies and procedures.
- Provide outstanding hospitality and service to guests to deliver the Shakey’s Experience.
- Maintain solid product knowledge to answer questions and make order suggestions.
- Monitor all FOH areas, game room, restrooms and parking lot, for spills, dirt and/or trash and provide prompt maintenance, as required.
- Adhere to Shakey’s alcoholic beverage service policy while providing beer and wine service.
- Comply with Food Handler certification practices regarding personal hygiene, cleanliness and food handling.
- Answer guest questions regarding games, resolve game malfunctions and assist customers with ticket redemption.
- Other duties as assigned
- Food Handler's card
- Ability to perform above job duties as stated or with reasonable accommodation.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all skill, requirements, and duties related to the job.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and people skills.
- Dependable Team Player
- Speak, read, and write in English
- Basic math skills
Perk and Compensation:
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedule
- Fun atmosphere
- Shift meal
If you're ready to work with our amazing team, apply today!
Looking for a great place to work?
At Shakey’s, our mission is to “serve great food with authentic hospitality in a fun gathering place!” Our team members are friendly, energetic and aspire to create a truly enjoyable experience for our guests. In turn, we operate our restaurants with pride, treat others with respect and provide our team members with valuable work experience and career growth opportunities.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time to fill in some spare time, or have your sights set on a full-time restaurant management position, come work for Shakey’s. We invite you to have fun with us!