- $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Bar Back will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest as well as keep the beverage area clean and stocked at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest and cocktail servers by assisting bartender with their job functions.
• Ensure that bar and floors are clean and used glassware is removed from bar tops.
• Clear and wipe down tables in absence of a cocktail server. • Maintain a clean work environment in accordance with Health Department standards.
• Check glass washers for proper chemical mixture and volume. • Maintain soap and towels at hand sinks in all bars.
• Maintain par stock levels by placing orders for wine, champagne, beer, liquor, and perishables at start of shift.
• Receive and deliver all products to appropriate outlet and stock in accordance to specification.
• Stock server wells in accordance to specifications with all product and supplies required.
• Cut fruit to specification and prepare all condiment caddies.
• Collect trash from all outlets throughout shift and wipe down walls behind trash containers.
• Distribute clean bar towels, collect soiled ones, and discard them in the appropriate place.
• Collect all excess glasses from bars and restock them in their appropriate outlets in accordance to specification and retrieve bar glassware from dish areas.
• Organize and clean pump rooms, coolers, and storage areas to specification.
• Sweep and mop pump rooms, coolers, and storage area floors.
• Replace and rotate draught beer kegs, liquor pump rooms, and soda bag-in-boxes as required.
• Continuously monitor bar to ensure that all guests receive beverage service in a timely manner.
• Attend and satisfactorily complete all training as assigned and required. To do this kind of work, you must be able to:
• Previous busser experience preferred, but not required.
• Good communication and hospitality skills.
• Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
• Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way. • Get along with all kinds of people.
• Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily. • Stand or walk for long periods of time.
• Lift and carry things like heavy trays and tables
• Be available on nights, weekends, and holidays.
Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 30 lbs.
Requires walking or standing to a significant degree, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing.