- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Kabuki Japanese Restaurants; we are the people behind sushi for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
Our Servers are the key to our cuisine, responsible for all the table service in the dining room, and is the main contact with our guests; displaying the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Continually read, anticipate, and fulfill guest needs.
- Takes guests orders, and ensures accuracy in relaying it to the kitchen or bar.
- Assists in preparation of drink service, or finalization of dishes, prior to serving.
- Works with BOH and bussers/runners to deliver food to guests, explains dishes as appropriate when delivering to guests.
- Sets up and breaks down the dining room and tables as assigned.
- Stays current with menu, offerings, and descriptions as menu and offerings are updated.
- At least 6 months serving guests or a year in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent knowledge of POS systems and computer applications
- Food Handling Certificate/Alcohol Certificate as required by federal requirements
- Drive to learn!
- Desire to work with great people, and even greater food!
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The people behind sushi for all mankind. Never tried sushi or Japanese cuisine? Try us and we'll guarantee you walk out hooked on our food. That's what we do best; making non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food!
Our mission is to be the leader in the Japanese restaurant industry. We are committed to satisfying our customers completely with the best quality food, excellent service and great value while providing the most pleasant, clean ambience. Kabuki showcases traditional and innovative cuisine, creative cocktails and contemporary interior designs. With a great Happy Hour menu, an award-winning Kid's Menu (Restaurant Hospitality Magazine) gluten-free and vegetarian offerings, there really is something for everyone. Look for the Red Mask.