- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Host role is a multifaceted position that involves providing strong customer service to guests in our lobby, restaurant, and rooftop bar. The Host is the first impression customers have when entering our venue, therefore we are looking for someone with a warm, personable, and memorable personality.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each guest is acknowledged immediately upon entering the venue via verbal greeting and eye contact.
- Accurately identify guests with reservations by confirming name, party size and reservation time.
- Communicate all reservation modifications to appropriate staff.
- Possess strong planning and prioritizing skills when taking reservations and good judgment of cover count and party size in relation to table numbers and turn rate.
- Clear and concise phone etiquette, conveying ethos of EP & LP and knowledge of restaurant and rooftop policies.
- Seat guests at correct table numbers and alternate server sections to provide optimal customer service to guests.
- Guarantee that guests are attended to and groups receive what they were promised (i.e. reserved seating, drinks, bottles etc.). It is vital that our hosts maintain their composure with guests at all time.
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of the hostess stations, entryways on each level, and beverage menus.
- Knowledge of menus, daily specials, and general activities in the venue.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume for consideration.