- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Responsible for maintaining bar areas within Francois Franky. Keeps glasses and other bar equipment clean and well-stocked. Helps bartender keep bar clean and organized. Ideal candidates have the desire to learn everything related to craft cocktails, and will be willing to learn and train alongside a bartender in order to advance from this role.
Qualified candidates must be able to satisfactorily complete the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists bartenders in daily functions of restocking (liquor, beer, garnishes, juices, etc.).
- Remove plates and silverware when guests are finished (prebus).
- Maintain stock of all glassware and other utensils; wash dirty utensils as needed.
- Maintain stock of wine and spirits.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Performs side work as needed throughout shift.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
- Prior restaurant experience preferred
- High School degree
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve alcohol.