Paligroup is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with a successful track record of managing all phases of the design process from concepting to FF&E and OS&E procurement. This position will have overall project responsibility, quality control, and budgeting oversight under the direction of Paligroup's Founder/CEO/Creative Director and the Principal of Real Estate Development. The ideal candidate must have hospitality design experience and be proficient in CAD.
Paligroup will only consider applicants that submit a cover letter, professional resume, and work samples. Candidates who do not provide work samples AND do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
• Be an integral part of a growing design team to include all interior and technical design creation for Company projects;
• Bridge creative direction with interior design, brand strategies and budgeting;
• Oversee and manage the design and procurement of all FF&E and OS&E for Company projects;
• Oversee and manage the installation of all FF&E, OS&E and finish materials as applicable for Company projects;
• Create interior design construction documents and finish specification books, as applicable;
• Create FF&E specifications and interior design drawings, as applicable;
• Administer requests for interior design information from Company consultants and contractors;
• Coordinate and manage design documents with architects, consultants and other vendors as applicable;
• Coordinate materials sourcing and finish specification selection as appropriate;
• Assist with the creation of presentation materials, design concept & inspirational boards as needed;
• Develop and maintain a materials and finish reference library;
• Provide design related oversight on active construction and renovation projects;
• Assist with the creation and implementation of design budgets as well as the diligent execution of timelines;
• Ability to travel for project related purposes, as needed;
• Perform other design related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Experience leading and managing multiple projects
• Experience with the entire project life cycle, from concepting through occupancy and operations
• Proven fiscal budgeting, accountability and responsibility
• Excellent written, verbal and management communication skills, including proven leadership, organization and client relationship management skills
• Collaborative and team-conscious
• Ability to handle challenging situations, tasks and time lines with tact, grace and style
• 5+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on various hospitality and/or brand design projects
• Strong AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time up to four (4) hours.
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Paligroup is a privately held, fully integrated real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, develops, owns, and operates "life-style" hotels and residences. Paligroup's proprietary brands, real estate development and operational expertise also include specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President. To date Paligroup has developed over two million square feet of mixed-use, residential, commercial and hospitality assets and currently operates three hotels in the Los Angeles area with pending forthcoming hospitality projects in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Seattle, and Portland.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.