Marketing and Communications Assistant
- $30K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
As a Marketing and Communications Assistant, you should be interested in organizing and planning promotional presentations and promoting positive interactions between the company and its consumers.
You will be in charge of:
- Implementing marketing programs to increase clients’ exposure
- Monitoring and communicating industry and market trends, consumer feedback, making necessary adjustments
- Developing advertising and marketing objectives, strategies, and plans
- Keeping detailed records of all potential client and customer contacts
- Coordination, communication, and analysis of results including recaps and presentations
- Be a support system for all projects and initiatives that are a result of the marketing team
- Provide admin and other ad hoc assistance as needed
If you have these qualifications, we would like to hear from you:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized; resourceful
- Creative thinker
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Action-oriented; drive for results
- Foreign languages a plus
- College degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications is preferred
If you think you’ll be a valuable addition to our team, send us your resume and tell us why!