- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Fish Market wants you to join our team as a cook in our Del Mar Restaurant!
Brief Job Description:
The cook is an integral function of the smooth running of The Fish Market. Cooks, under direction of the Kitchen Manager, are responsible for ensuring that food preparation, production, recipes and standards within restaurant are completed in accordance to the Fish Market’s standards of Uncompromising Quality.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a prep cook or saute cook
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- California Food Handler’s Card
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
50% Discount on meals in The Fish Market
Health and Dental benefits if full-time
The Fish Market serves only the freshest catches from waters near, far and everywhere in between. Seafood is our passion, freshness is our mission, and quality is our commitment.
The Fish Market is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.