Assistant General Manager
- $17.50 - $18.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Do you have a great personality that radiates charm, friendliness, and maturity? Are you interested in working for So Cal's most popular health concept business because you are studying NUTRITION or are invested in your own health – and the collective health of your community? Earthbar may be the perfect fit for you! We serve the active and health-conscious community of LA with resources for optimum wellness. Our health bar serves only the finest organic, and nutrient rich drinks, foods, and vitamin supplements available.
Location information can be found at: http://earthbar.com/locations/
Contact us if you are looking for:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Acting manager of the store in the absence of Assistant General Manger, and General Manager; leading and managing shifts.
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Earthbar.
• Maintains a calm demeanor, especially during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to Earthbar standard
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers cues.
• Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers; responds to customer needs in a timely manner.
• Follows Earthbar operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all members during each shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that other team members can locate products easily.
• Provides quality beverages consistently by adhering to all recipes.
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
*Candidates should have 1-2 years of experience in a restaurant/cafe environment making coffee, smoothies, juices, and/or specialty beverages. Barista experience a plus! Nutrition education is a plus! Culinary education is a plus!
* 1+ years of management experince.
*Candidates should want to grow with a company, and have a "sky is the limit" CAN DO attitude!
*Must have (or obtain) a California Food Handlers License (i.e., ServSafe) prior to employment.
- Great pay
- Solid benefits & perks
- Health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Employee discount
- Opportunity to grow
- Exciting work environment
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Established in 1971.
Here's to your health. To living an awesome life. And to nourishing it. We want to energize everyone's journey to better
living, better health, and a better you. Let's reclaim the vibrance, vitality, and soulfulness of the early 1970s healthy food movement and continue to reimagine and reinterpret it for our lives today. We provide provisions with a purpose -- food, beverages, snacks, and style. We are inspired by earth, honor earth, and act as stewards of earth's precious natural resources. In every neighborhood we serve, we offer the healthy supplies needed to make you feel stronger, more energized, more alive, and more awesome than ever.