Office & Customer Service Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Come thrive with Mixt!
As a company, our goal is to serve great food every day. If you are looking for a leading company that you can grow with, a fun and hardworking team to be a part of, and a brand centered around great tasting and good for you food, Mixt is the right fit for you!
We looking for an Office / Customer Service Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for managing a variety of responsibilities and supporting the corporate team. If you are passionate about running a smooth ship, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy supporting customer happiness, we would love to meet you. This position is based in our downtown San Francisco headquarters.
- Manage all necessary tasks to keep the office running smoothly, including ordering, décor, and organizational needs.
- Spearhead office culture initiatives, including team event coordination, celebration planning, and more.
- Manage all phone, email, and online customer inquiries with exceptional service
- Provide daily support for restaurants with regards to customer care needs
- Support team with travel planning and coordination
- Lead and execute various projects on an as-needed basis, such as 3rd party delivery support, new restaurant launches, and holiday gift planning
- Bring a bright, positive energy to the team every day
- BA or BS
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective multi-tasker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Ability to solve problems with a smile
- Detail-oriented and enjoys engaging in all aspects of the business
- Passion for great, healthy food
What we offer:
- Annual Performance Bonus Program
- PPO health insurance plan - no monthly premiums for the employee!
- Dental + Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- PTO program so you can recharge
- 401(k) with company match
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Free fresh, healthy meals while working
- Fun work environment