- $40K - $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Key Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will be extremely customer-focused, outgoing, and friendly with experience in the customer service industry. You will be responsible for all aspects of service, quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, and maintenance of the restaurant.
- Coordinate employee hours and schedule to have sufficient number of employees working
- Responsible for employee relations
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Proficient in taking and setting up a catering order
- Control the cost of purchased goods and labor
- Adhere to and continually reinforce quality, food and cleanliness standards
- Monitor and manage operational/financial targets to meet or exceed budgeted expectations including: Guest Service Results, Sales, Labor and Food
- Model legendary service, including effectively addressing and resolving customer and employee complaints
- Participate in regular regional meetings and conducts store meetings as appropriate
- Must be accessible and available during restaurant operating hours.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate in English is required. Spanish comprehension is helpful. Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer and/POS skills are required.
- A minimum commitment of 45-hours-a-week; shifts of varying times and varying lengths
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of recent restaurant management experience
- Computer proficiency and profit/loss exposure and/or responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to quality
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook
- Hands-on management style
- Ability to take initiative, run strong shifts, and train teammates to do the same
- Proven job longevity and integrity