Fine Dining Banquet Server
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
For over 55 years, the Firehouse Restaurant has become synonymous with outstanding wine, delicious food, and elegant affairs. Our inventive approach to intimate dining fuses sophistication with everyday excellence in the heart of Old Sacramento. Showcasing the region’s most extensive wine collection and an unparalleled menu featuring the freshest local ingredients in an inviting classic atmosphere.
The award-winning Firehouse Restaurant is seeking a qualified fine dining Banquet Server/Bartender to join our professional service team. Shifts will vary including all holidays, weekends, and special Firehouse events.
- At least 1 year server/busser experience in fine dining required.
- Food and beverage knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of POS/Micros preferred
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Able to frequently lift and carry food, beverages, and other items greater than 25 pounds.
- BARTENDING EXPERIENCE A PLUS
- Liquor liability training course (i.e., TIPS) preferred.
Please respond to this ad or apply online at www.FirehouseOldSac.com. You can also apply in person at The Firehouse Restaurant between 2-4pm Monday-Saturday.
Thank you for your interest!