PALIHOTEL SEATTLE | SALES & EVENTS COORDINATOR
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently seeking a Sales & Reservations Coordinator for Palihotel Seattle.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An experienced hotel guest services professional who enjoys working closely with guests to ensure their needs are being accommodated.
- A person who is able to blend an authentic, unique, and personalized service to create unforgettable guest experiences.
The Sales & Reservations Coordinator is the first point of contact for all Sales and Reservation inquiries. This role supports the Sales team and is the on-property lead for reservations.
- Field All inbound Sales & Events Inquiries
- Answer all inquiries by end of day, ideally within an hour
- Track incoming group, corporate, and event leads in tracking sheet
- Consistently follow-up on event leads
- Create Proposals for Groups & Events
- Negotiate event pricing with clients
- Write accurate contracts for new corporate accounts, groups, and events
- Manage group blocks including entering rooming lists, running pick-up reports, and tracking cut-off dates
- Write group and event resumes, and distribute to all departments
- Ensure smooth client hand-offs to food and beverage team
- Greet clients at the start of events
- Ensure correct billing processes are set-up for each group and event
- Work closely with accounting team to make sure deposits and final payments are billed in a timely manner
- Make individual reservations, set-up billing, and set-up amenities as needed
- Manage gift certificate requests
- Meet Sales Objectives set by Senior Sales Manager
- Coordinate outside sales calls, complete site tours, and attend relevant networking events in order to promote the hotel and increase sales
- Complete weekly prospecting goals
- Build relationships with clients and gain repeat bookings
- Support sales team including covering the office when others are out of the office
- Be knowledgeable in all services and current promotions at Palihotel Seattle
- Be knowledgeable of all Palisociety properties
- Other duties as assigned
- Must speak English fluently.
- Must be punctual with regular and reliable attendance.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work weekends.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Must possess telephone communication skills in terms of the ability to negotiate, sell and influence potential hotel guests.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Attention to detail.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Previous data entry and telephone experience is helpful.
- Previous call center or reservation department experience is helpful.
- Previous hotel reservations office experience is a plus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 25 lbs.
- Education: College degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum two years experience within guest reception or a similar position preferred, preferably a luxury hotel setting
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
ABOUT PALIHOTEL SEATTLE
A trusty neighborhood hotel celebrating Seattle’s waterfront…
Address: 107 Pine Street, Seattle, WA, 98101
Location, Location, Location. Palihotel Seattle will be an intimate, fun, comfortable and contemporary boutique hotel located in a historic, century-old building directly across the street from Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market and the Elliot Bay waterfront.
Offering 96 rooms, The Hart and The Hunter restaurant, bar, coffee bar and lobby, we have carefully designed our spaces to enhance the hotel’s vibrant neighborhood and be communal and inclusive for travelers and locals alike.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
Paligroup's Brands are synonymous with neighborhood authenticity, style, innovation and success. We are convinced that this combination of custom-tailored place-making and unique social experiences increases performance, market share and overall pricing power.
Paligroup currently operates three hotels in Los Angeles including Palihouse West Hollywood, Palihotel Melrose, Palihouse Santa Monica. In addition, four new properties are scheduled to open in 2018 and early 2019. The new properties include Palihotel Westwood Village, Palihotel Culver City, Palihouse Miami Beach and Palihotel San Francisco.
Paligroup Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Paligroup does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.