Customer Service & Barista
- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
During a normal shift you'll be helping customers and performing various duties such as cleaning, cashiering, stocking, and producing quality drinks.
- Must have a Positive attitude with great MANNERS, Friendly and Personable.
- Posses excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Prior Barista Experience a Plus
- Must follow direction well
- Maintain safe, clean, healthy work environment by following organization and sanitation regulations.
- Detail oriented and works well under pressure. Ability to make fast paced decisions in high volume situations without getting stressed or flustered
- Conscience Team Player
- Early Mornings, Late Nights, Weekends, and Holidays Required
- Must be willing to work at both locations
- Receive and repeat customers orders accurately in a friendly manner
- Latte Art a plus
- Passion for Hand Crafted, Artisan Espresso Drinks
- Food Handlers Card Required
Jones Coffee Roasters is expanding our family and looking for a few great members to join our retail crew.
At Jones Coffee Roasters our mission is to continue our family's grower-to-consumer expertise; to stand for artisan quality; to partner with local retailers, restaurants and organizations; to commit ourselves to service, and coffee education.
If you're passionate about coffee and community and love engaging with customers then come join our coffee family.