Customer Service & Barista
- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
WE DO NOT HIRE SHORT TERM EMPLOYEES
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WEEKEND AVAILBILITY AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
We recieve quite a few applicants when we are looking for up and coming Baristas. We are a small family run operation and can not respond to all applicants.
If your qualifications meet our needs you will absolutely hear from us! :D
During a normal shift you'll be helping customers and performing various duties such as cleaning, cashiering, stocking, and producing quality drinks.
- Must have a Positive attitude with great MANNERS, Friendly and Personable.
- Posses excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Prior Barista Experience a Plus
- Must follow direction well
- Maintain safe, clean, healthy work environment by following organization and sanitation regulations.
- Detail oriented and works well under pressure. Ability to make fast paced decisions in high volume situations without getting stressed or flustered
- Conscience Team Player
- Early Mornings, Late Nights, Weekends, and Holidays Required
- Must be willing to work at both locations
- Receive and repeat customers orders accurately in a friendly manner
- Latte Art a plus
- Passion for Hand Crafted, Artisan Espresso Drinks
- Food Handlers Card Required
Jones Coffee Roasters is expanding our family and looking for a few great members to join our retail crew.
At Jones Coffee Roasters our mission is to continue our family's grower-to-consumer expertise; to stand for artisan quality; to partner with local retailers, restaurants and organizations; to commit ourselves to service, and coffee education.
If you're passionate about coffee and community and love engaging with customers then come join our coffee family.