Experienced Administrative Assistant
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Financial - Technology company looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and project support to our VP of Operations.
** MUST HAVE QUICKBOOKS EXPERIENCE **
If you are:
- quick and able to juggle numerous responsibilities at once
This is an exciting opportunity for a meticulous, driven, and goal-oriented candidate to launch a career in an innovative, fast-moving environment.
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing executive calendars and scheduling meetings
- Filing, copying and scanning paperwork
- Streamlining incoming mail and communications by writing and verifying correspondence accordingly
- Prioritizing and directing documents requiring follow-up action and/or signature
- Compiling bimonthly reports; track expenses
- Preparing, editing, and proofing executive presentations
- Interacting cooperatively with senior staff and provide back-up assistance as required
- Assisting in planning and organizing company activities and events
- Be able to prioritize your activities with minimal supervision
- Running errands for executives
Don't miss out on this opportunity and submit your application.
**All Qualified candidates must pass a Background Check**