Join the Cannabis Industry- Hiring Budtenders
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Inspired by Los Angeles and its active, trendsetting inhabitants, our collective caters to patients who are interested in gaining a healthier life through cannabis-centered wellness. We seek to change the stereotype of the “lazy pot-head,” to that of someone who can accomplish anything! Honesty and giving-back are two principles that guide our practices and are reflected through our reliable patient recommendations and extensive patient rewards program.
Now, we are looking for active, fun-loving, customer-service oriented individuals to join our team of cannabis loving retail professionals. If you have a passion for cannabis, love helping people, and are excited by the opportunity to work with a legally compliant and long standing collective, then this is the job for you!
Some example Patient Consultant Duties/ Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting patients;
- Assisting patients with med selection;
- Communicating the effects of strains and products to patients;
- Providing patients with exceptional customer service throughout their visit;
- Processing patient transactions;
- Posting to collective's Instagram page;
- Filing patient paper-work;
- Maintaining general cleanliness and organization of the showroom and lobby;
- Keeping items stocked and organized;
- Completion of backroom tasks: joint rolling, concentrate packaging, barcode stickering;
- Proper usage of POS system.
Requirements for the Patient Consultant position are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- 1+ year of customer service and/ or retail;
- Accurate cash handling;
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new POS system;
- Natural Team Player;
- Proven record of excellent customer service;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to take instruction;
- Desire and willingness to post and be on social media;
- Knowledge of strains, concentrates, edibles, and vapes (preferred).
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Thank you! Best of luck with you Job Search! NO CALLS!
Born in LA, Magenta Business Solutions strives to support local business and local communities. By implementing standards and systems, we can grow together.
With a combined 18 years of industry experience, Magenta Business Solutions draws from their collective of knowledge to deliver well-planned solutions to some of the industry’s toughest issues, including compliance, quality assurance, product sourcing and staffing. Magenta specializes in running compliant, prosperous collectives.