Guest Service Agent
- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To perform in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner, a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited to, check-in and checkout of guests which contributes to an overall positive experience.
- Issues room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate.
- Date-stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Transmits and receives messages using equipment such as telephone, fax, and switchboard.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- May make, confirm, and cancel reservations for guests.
- May post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone by hand or machine.
- May make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests.
- May deposit guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit box.
- May order complimentary flowers or champagne for special guests.
- May rent dock space at marina-hotel.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Speak clearly and listen carefully.
- Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
- Communicate well with many different kinds of people.
- Change easily and frequently from one activity to another such as from typing to interviewing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers accurately while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- PTO, Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.