- $15.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Positions available: Hiring pantry, fry cooks, sauté cooks, oyster shuckers, broiler cooks - full time and part time available.
Perform preparation and production duties following recipes, advanced knife skills and proper equipment operation/handling.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Requires flexible availability – weekends, nights and overtime as needed
- Previous experience in a high volume restaurant
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time, handle stress and remain cool under pressure
- Can work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- $15-22/hour depending on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Uniform Provided
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
To apply go to:
Since opening in 1975, Elliott’s Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we’ve earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott’s works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.