Account Coordinator, Strategy
- $48K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking an Account Coordinator to serve as daily strategy support for multiple clients in different industries. A successful candidate will have the ability to understand the objectives, expectations, and deadlines of customers.
- Learn about the industries and customers we work with to identify business problems and transform them into opportunities.
- Execute media relations activities at local and national levels ranging from the creation of media lists to the writing of arguments for the dissemination/participation of the media.
- Coordinate the creative development process within the company to ensure that the work is reviewed and approved by the creative directors, the strategy, and account team, and delivered before the deadlines.
- Contribute to strategic discussions and brainstorming at the service of customer goals/objectives.
- Manage monitoring and reporting on ROI for clients based on the client's specific goals/objectives (for example, media locations or social commitment).
- 1-3 years of proven experience in public relations/media relations, creativity and production, content development and/or digital marketing
- Ability to work confidently and independently in an accelerated environment and understand how to delegate as necessary
- Responsibility and a calm and safe presence with problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- The experience of working with a project management system (Asana, WorkFront, etc.) is an advantage