Game and Redemption Attendant
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Redemption Attendants ensure that guests have an enjoyable experience in the game room during their visit to Lucky Strike by assisting the guest with their prize selection while maintaining a functional retail style experience.
- Redemption Attendants will work directly with our guests making prize selections and promote a WINNING IS FUN environment
- Maintain enticing product displays and protect our inventory controls by having a full knowledge of the products
- Utilize Embed Point of Sale system to maximize the guest experience & disperse inventory efficiently
- Assist the Game Technicians in maintaining a Premium Game Room Experience
- Manage and track the availability of product
- Greet and proactively communicate with all guests to answer questions
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months of retail and customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
- Open availability including weekend nights and holidays
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.