- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
• Prepares Asian cuisine; chinese bbq and preparation of dim sum
• Monitor food preparation using Wok
• Ensures raw ingredients are available and prepared for use in recipes.
• Advises employees in preparation, proportion, and garnishing of foods.
• Ensures that food preparation methods are used.
• Prepares, proportions, and garnishes foods.
• Manages employees.
• Fluent in English
• Chef experience (minimum 2 years)
• Previous management experience.
• ServSafe certified
Tao Group, one of the most successful hospitality groups world-wide seeks to hire stellar individuals! Located in the heart of Hollywood, this opportunity offers tremendous growth and exposure in the hospitality entertainment industry! For more info please visit us at www.taogroupla.com