- $16.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
• Prepares Asian cuisine; chinese bbq and preparation of dim sum
• Monitor food preparation using Wok
• Ensures raw ingredients are available and prepared for use in recipes.
• Advises employees in preparation, proportion, and garnishing of foods.
• Ensures that food preparation methods are used.
• Prepares, proportions, and garnishes foods.
• Manages employees.
• Solid attendance and punctuality to the assigned work schedule
3-5 years of working in a high-volume restaurant.