Beer Nerd General Manager
- $60K - $80K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Southern California's most exciting brewpub group seeks General Managers who are knowledgeable and passionate about great beer to lead our fabulous teams. Must be enthusiastic about hospitality, have a flair for service that's precise but fun, and love to talk about food and beer!
Position Summary: The General Manager (GM) is responsible for day-to-day operations of one location which may include a restaurant, bar, and/or brewpub. The GM is responsible for the operational execution and financial performance of the venue. This includes, but is not limited to, the following.
- Manage day-to-day business; deliver amazing guest service and operational excellence
- Own the P&L and adhere to budget for designated venue; drive sales and manage costs
- Oversee the hiring, training, and development of staff including managers, chefs, FOH, BOH
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs for location
- Manage all exempt and non-exempt staff
- Uphold company values and be a cultural leader
- Maintain a high level of communication
- Multi-task like whoa
- Learn, teach, talk, think, and plan about craft beer!
Qualifications/Skills/ and Knowledge Requirements:
- Advanced understanding of restaurant operations with minimum 3+ years in a leadership role in high volume environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small.
- Proficiency with common computer programs and with restaurant POS systems.
- Thorough understanding of accounting and budgeting processes relevant to the industry
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of craft beer, brewing, and the history and culture of beer
General Information: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned to this position. They are not meant to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company for a growing collection of pubs, brewhouses, and neighborhood joints in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, and providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. Check us out in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank, San Diego, and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon.