- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day and long-term success of retail staff with a focus on customer experience. We believe that each one of our staff members are key contributors to our brand’s success. This position will help create the best customer experience by focusing on what matters most, our staff. You will be responsible for effective recruiting, onboarding, scheduling, coaching, performance management, and education. Our Retail Experience Manager will oversee our Retail Sales Associate, or Outfitters, as we call them, to ensure each customer is outfitted with everything they need to get started or to keep going. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Has a proven track record of developing and training staff
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, delegating and by providing tools and resources
- Assists with making business decisions, always putting staff and customers first
- Builds and maintains trust from staff and customers by using sound judgement
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by creating a positive staff culture with a focus on performance management and education.
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!