Comp Breakfast Houseperson
- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilitates food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
- Clears, cleans and resets tables and surrounding areas.
- Carries dirty dishes form dining room to kitchen.
- Replenishes supply of clean silverware, glassware, dishes, and other utensils in dining room.
- Stocks all clod food items on dining room buffet. Replenishes coffee urns, milk and juice dispensers as needed.
- Serves coffee and ice water refills to patrons.
- Cleans and polishes equipment such as coffee urns, juice and milk dispenser, high chairs, booster seats and sneeze guards.
- Conducts “hall runs” to pick up dishes and trays on guest floors.
- May assist in employee break room cleaning and stocking of food during employee lunch hours.
- Responsible for guest relations and courtesy when asked for help, directions, or registering a complaint.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Get along with all kinds of people.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry things like trays or dishes.
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.