Digital Marketing Assistant
- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Our company is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to support the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. Our perfect applicant will be passionate about digital marketing and is tech-savvy with an intuitive approach to reinforce our marketing campaign. This individual should be well-versed in digital marketing concepts and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- Support a variety of marketing strategies from creation and execution to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan the requirements, scope, schedules, deliverables, and budgets for each campaign.
- Contribute creative ideas for content marketing and updates for the website
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Gain insight into online marketing trends and maintain current tactics
- Play an active role in determining new business opportunities.
- Foster and continue partnerships with vendors and media agencies
- Passionate about marketing and social media
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills and can articulate creative and technical concepts
- Exhibit unparalleled and inexhaustible enthusiasm, energy, and creativity
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience (internships are okay)