Retail Sales Associate
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
ALO YOGA is hiring FULL-TIME Sales Associates for our Alo yoga Flagship location in Beverly Hills!
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and excited sales associates who are ready to join our team. Working with us YOU are the face of Alo Yoga and it is your goal to be the happiest part of our clients' day!
- Inspire and motivate the store team by consistently being a credible example as a brand and store ambassador, conducting him/herself with the highest level of work ethic and integrity in all aspects of the business.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities in partnership with the store management and Retail Operations to make necessary improvements within the stores to achieve maximum operational efficiency while decreasing operating expenses.
- Lead and motivate the store team to consistently achieve and maintain the highest level of store presentation standards, customer experience and operational excellence.
- Ensure the customer’s experience is seamless and meets expectations by setting and maintaining the optimal operational foundation for the business, assisting management and sales team with front of house leadership, store presentation and visual standards compliance.
- Provide sales floor leadership and support as needed by assisting unattended clients, supporting sales staff with product needs from stock, completing customer transactions etc.
What we are looking for...
- Superior initiative: We are looking for individuals who can show initiative, make responsible decisions and be ready to step up for tasks when the challenge presents itself. We are a young company with incredible opportunities for growth. Put your best put forward and be ready for the adventure.
- Originate and generate sales: As a sales associate, we rely on you to promote the brand and share our story, edge and commitment to our customers.
- Cultivate loyal clientele: Caring for our customers is more than just service; we aim to create superior customer experience. We want every person who enters ALO YOGA to leave feeling like the experience is like no other!
- Provide exceptional and friendly service to customers. Ensure customer problems and complaints are handled quickly, efficiently and responsibly.
- Ensure the store space is maintained in an organized, inviting and creative manner.
- Passion and excitement for yoga and/or other physical activities.
- Prior Retail/ Customer Service/ Stock Experience.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and be flexible with tasks.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for ALO YOGA.
- OPEN AVAILABILITY and MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS!!!
Perks of the job:
- Working with an awesome team of excited, fun loving and dedicated people.
- Opportunities to experience many facets of the company and possibilities to grow with us as we expand.
- Free ALO YOGA gear and employee discounts.
What we do at Alo Yoga is inspired by life in the fashion and healthy-lifestyle mecca Los Angeles, California, where we're based. We live yoga. And every piece of ALO Yoga we design comes from our practice — what we need and want, always with the
goal of perfecting forward, contemporary pieces that work from studio to street. Our high-performance line exceeds the standards of L.A.'s most committed yogis who demand maximum quality, innovative fabrics and on-trend styling. As conscious as we are of what we make, we go even further when looking at how we produce things. ALO Yoga has been making clothing in the U.S. and internationally in a 100% no-sweatshop, humane, sustainable way since day one — we’re gold certified for responsible production by W.R.A.P., an independent group of social compliance experts. At the ALO flagship store and design studio our alternative power source is solar. Our warehouses are lit by passive solar, helping us mini- mize our footprint, and they’re totally paper free. It’s big things like these, and smaller ones, like installing a bunch of elec- tric car charging stations, keeping a Zen meditation garden and having a hyper-recycling program in our offices to make sure we aren’t needlessly creating waste, that make ALO Yoga different, and always striving to put a little more namaste into tomorrow than we did today.