Retail/ Stock Associate
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
ALO YOGA is hiring FULL-TIME sales/stock associates for our Alo yoga Flagship location in Beverly Hills!
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and excited sales associates who are ready to join our team. Working with us YOU are the face of Alo Yoga and it is your goal to be the happiest part of our clients' day!
What we are looking for. . .
- Superior initiative: We are looking for individuals who can show initiative, make responsible decisions and be ready to step up for tasks when the challenge presents itself. We are a young company with incredible opportunities for growth. Put your best put forward and be ready for the adventure.
- Originate and generate sales: As a sales associate, we rely on you to promote the brand and share our story, edge and commitment to our customers.
-Work with our operations manager to keep track of inventory, and help with stock organization. This includes checking in shipment, performing cycle counts, reorganizing back stock space...
- Cultivate loyal clientele: Caring for our customers is more than just service; we aim to create superior customer experience. We want every person who enters ALO YOGA to leave feeling like the experience is like no other!
- Work with our Marketing/ PR and Outreach teams to execute store events ranging from fitness classes, to beauty bag giveaways to weekend parties and more.
- Provide exceptional and friendly service to customers. Ensure customer problems and complaints are handled quickly, efficiently and responsibly.
- Ensure the store space is maintained in an organized, inviting and creative manner.
- Ensure that all receiving, shipping, vendor returns, cycle counts etc. are done timely, accurately and in compliance with all company policies and process standards.
- Provide an extremely well organized stock room giving ease of access to all merchandise for seamless customer service.
- Drive sales floor and understock replenishment.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of physical inventory counts and reconciliation as scheduled by corporate.
- Accountable for the store meeting the company shrink goal by minimizing unit loss and inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures all inventory is tagged and priced accurately.
- Passion and excitement for yoga and/or other physical activities.
- Prior Retail/ Customer Service/ Stock Experience.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and be flexible with tasks.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for ALO YOGA.
- Part time and Full time applications accepted. MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS!!!
Perks of the job:
- Working with an awesome team of excited, fun loving and dedicated people.
- Opportunities to experience many facets of the company and possibilities to grow with us as we expand.
- Free ALO YOGA gear and employee discounts.
What we do at Alo Yoga is inspired by life in the fashion and healthy-lifestyle mecca Los Angeles, California, where we're based. We live yoga. And every piece of ALO Yoga we design comes from our practice — what we need and want, always with the
goal of perfecting forward, contemporary pieces that work from studio to street. Our high-performance line exceeds the standards of L.A.'s most committed yogis who demand maximum quality, innovative fabrics and on-trend styling. As conscious as we are of what we make, we go even further when looking at how we produce things. ALO Yoga has been making clothing in the U.S. and internationally in a 100% no-sweatshop, humane, sustainable way since day one — we’re gold certified for responsible production by W.R.A.P., an independent group of social compliance experts. At the ALO flagship store and design studio our alternative power source is solar. Our warehouses are lit by passive solar, helping us mini- mize our footprint, and they’re totally paper free. It’s big things like these, and smaller ones, like installing a bunch of elec- tric car charging stations, keeping a Zen meditation garden and having a hyper-recycling program in our offices to make sure we aren’t needlessly creating waste, that make ALO Yoga different, and always striving to put a little more namaste into tomorrow than we did today.