- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Southern California's most exciting collection of pubs and brewhouses is recruiting friendly, energetic, and professional pizza staff for our new Silverlake location! Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team, be detail oriented and organized, possess the ability to take direction well and must be eager to learn. The ideal candidate will thrive in a positive, high volume, and teamwork based work environment.
- Must have at least one year working with dough or with a wood oven.
- Must know how to portion dough and hand stretch dough
- Read food order tickets
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Must work well with others and indepently
- Carry, push, and lift objects up to 50lb
- Employ repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean and restock as needed
- Ensure that food comes out great and on time
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Food Handler's Card
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening