Retrieval Team Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing and executing the overall department goal of quickly, efficiently, and accurately retrieving documentation to reduce turnaround time for Clients. This position will lead a team of Retrieval Representatives who will attempt to retrieve mandatory documentation so results report out in a timely manner. This role will interact with other departments such as Account Management for additional workload and Procurement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTIBILITIES:
- Performance manage the Retrievals Department through data driven scorecards
- Ensure daily workload is distributed amongst the team
- Perform root-cause analysis when issues are identified with labs, collection sites, etc.
- Document and execute ways to improve efficiencies within the Retrievals Department
- Perform routine audits to ensure team is accomplishing the tasks distributed
- Maintain the work backlog
- Ensure the current and new staff is trained appropriately
- User Acceptance Testing for the team
Bachelor’s degree in Business-related area preferred.
3-5 years of related work.
- Ability to identify and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and managerial skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties.
The physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.