- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are seeking a hands on, dynamic, and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join our Sparkle Team!
- Inspect guest rooms and public areas after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards.
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities.
Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry.
- Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk.
- Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in assignment sheets/work boards.
- Communicate issues to next shift.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English. Bilingual in Spanish, is preferred!
- Ability to communicate using a radio.
- Ability to operate office equipment (i.e., computer, copier, and fax).
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, staff, and co-workers.
- Ability to understand commands, questions, and instructions from supervisors and co-workers.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, some evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are a service focused and design forward collection of hotels deeply immersed in our communities through authentic hospitality, inclusion and education.
- Encourage people to be themselves and create honest, genuine
and thoughtful experiences
- We are passionate about our role with in the local community
through education, employment, charity and community partnerships
- We create a warm neighborhood place where everyone is welcome
- We are daring, we are fun and we are committed to making our industry better