Content Developer Intern
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Intern is assumed to be pursuing a degree in Technical Communication, Journalism, Instructional Design, or Media Arts and is seeking hands-on experience with technical communication principles, tools, practices, and procedures. The internship may involve extended work on one project or it may include a variety of shorter assignments
Work with the developers to create content for the course. Ilistration, copy, video and other mediums of interaction.
Will gain experience with:
- Designs, develops, and updates content deliverables
- Assist other e-Learning Developers and team members by sharing knowledge and skills
- Coordinates informal and formal reviews with subject matter experts
- Participates in periodic project reviews
- Assist with development of materials
Demonstrates an applied knowledge of instructional design principles, including audience and task analysis, content development, and evaluation and assessment.
In-depth, hands-on knowledge of elearning technologies such as Camatasia, Captivate, or Articulate.
Ability to work both independently as well as in a dynamic, distributed team environment.
We are revolutionizing the idea of teaching and learning. We give the opportunity to go on your own pace and to witness real life projects and how this knowledge is being applied in the different fields.
Our culture reflects this - we are looking for individuals who are pasionate about the e-learning world. Intern to director we share the same enthusiasm in every area!