Intern Content Developer
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
The Intern is assumed to be pursuing a degree in Technical Communication, Journalism, Instructional Design, or Media Arts and is seeking hands-on experience with technical communication principles, tools, practices, and procedures. The internship may involve extended work on one project or it may include a variety of shorter assignments
Work with the developers to create content for the course. Ilistration, copy, video and other mediums of interaction.
- Designs, develops, and updates content deliverables
- Assist other e-Learning Developers and team members by sharing knowledge and skills
- Coordinates informal and formal reviews with subject matter experts
- Participates in periodic project reviews
- Assist with development of materials
Demonstrates an applied knowledge of instructional design principles, including audience and task analysis, content development, and evaluation and assessment.
In-depth, hands-on knowledge of elearning technologies such as Camatasia, Captivate, or Articulate.
Ability to work both independently as well as in a dynamic, distributed team environment.