- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
If you are a team player, hard worker, confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then stop looking, Griffin Club LA is the place you want to be.
BUT MOST OF ALL, WE WANT YOU TO DAZZLE OUR MEMBERS’ WITH YOUR PERSONALITY AND GREAT ATTITUDE!
THE “YOU HAVE TO HAVE’S” OF GRIFFIN CLUB:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…AND OF COURSE, THERE ARE THE USUAL ESSENTIALS:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds. And, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Responsible for clearing and resetting all tables promptly and efficiently.
- Assist service and banquet staff as needed.
- Must be able to interact with members/guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- Clean and maintain designated work areas.
Think you’re ready to step up to Griffin Club LA – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries?
Griffin Club Los Angeles’ Mission is to inspire, compete, celebrate and build community within a safe, friendly private club environment.
Griffin Club is in the midst of a re-birth with extensive renovations underway. Once complete, June 2017, Members will enjoy access to a complete offering of private facilities including a 35,000 sq. ft. members clubhouse, 9 lighted outdoor tennis courts, outdoor pool complex, luxurious men’s and women’s locker rooms and a state of the art fitness facility. Complimentary group exercise classes are taught throughout the week along with access to private strength training and pilates. With a full calendar of dining, social and family events, there is no better place to relax, take a business meeting, host a party or simply enjoy time with family.