Retail Management for Beach Resortwear
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is hiring fabulous management for our high end, swim and beachwear stores.
- Must love swim and beachwear
- Have a great attitude with smiling face!
- Love to sell
- Able to build client relationships
- Punctual, responsible and dependable
- Tons of Energy & Spirit
- Ability to Build Relationships Quickly
- Punctual & A Desire to Achieve Sales Goals
- Show an Eagerness to Learn
MANAGEMENT: As part of the “Management” team there is strong relationship with your Director of Stores, the owner, Diane Biggs herself and many key partners of the business team. All our managers are both committed and inspirational leaders, they believe that success is defined not by their individual achievements, but by the success of those they lead. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about building and communicating Diane’s culture and values, coaching and educating their people, while creating and mentoring a Gold Star team.ABOUT THE POSITION: As a Store Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day retail operations of your store which, is driven from ensuring the execution of customer service standards, business standards and building customer loyalty by developing your store’s Gold Star team.
- Ensure associates are focused on priorities of their business and people to maximize results
- Responsible for the continued development of the associates skills and talents to elevate their success
- Ensure all selling standards and expectations are being met through sales leadership
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being followed and upheld in all stores
- Hold associates accountable to meeting objectives, compliance and goals through continual awareness of progress and follow up
- Ensure payroll controls are being implemented to support controlling costs while maximizing business including effective scheduling
- The ongoing staffing of your team to meet the needs of the store that reflect the brand passion and commitment to Diane’s selling culture.
- Ensure all training is accomplished and maximized through smart planning and following the company directives
- Invests in each associate to ensure their potential is maximized and is willing to be a strong and helpful resource when growth opportunities are identified
- Ability to be agile and change course when necessary
- Keep the team moving towards the goals/strategy/vision of the company
- Ensure LP awareness and controls are being developed to continue supporting company profitability
- Celebrate success through recognition vehicles that also reinforce behavior
- Can prioritize work into short term and long term plans and ensure follow through
- Develop team to grow with the business and to anticipate future business needs and opportunities
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 14 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
salary depends on position and experience.
Commission and bonuses