- $10.50 - $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
At Original ChopShop, we’re not only about just-feel-good food, we’re about just-feel-good people! We welcome you to “come as you are,” laugh a little (or a lot) and personalize each guest experience.
You are a torch bearer for our ChopShop values. You will be responsible for “Chop’n up Shop.” To us, this means interacting with a service-first mentality. It means working with the highest level of true teamwork. As a team member, you will create uncompromising food experiences in a fast, friendly, accurate and clean environment. You will report to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager and are encouraged to be original in your decision making to deliver a great guest experience.
What You'll Do:
Welcoming each guest with a genuine greeting. Be Original. There’s only one you.
- Prepping and preparing food accurately.
- Deliver food from the kitchen to the dining room with a sense of urgency and care for the guests.
- Assisting guests with menu options and anticipating their needs to ensure we meet and exceed expectations.
- Ensure accuracy when communicating needs to team members and when preparing food.
- Conduct table touches a.k.a. “House Checks” to ensure a clean environment.
- Support your team by being flexible and available to work in multiple areas of operations to provide a smooth experience for the team and guests.
- Working each shift with purpose as a brand ambassador.
- Keeping your area clean and stocked.
- Following all food safety and security practices.
Who You Are:
You share a love for food and eating well. You have a positive point of view, a genuine interest in serving others and a desire to be better. You speak, read, and write in English. You can stand for 8 hours and can lift at least 25 lbs. You agree that happy team members = happy guests and you want to be a part of a team that embraces your unique talents.
What we offer:
- Unmatched growth
- 50% off meals on and 50% off shift
- Competitive wages
- Fun and enthusiastic team environment
The first Original ChopShop opened in 2013, to provide a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people eager to serve good-tasting nutritious food and to make our busy guests feel comfortable.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
We’re budding across Arizona and Texas…Come join us at the table!