Bentley Support Specialist
- $75K - $120K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Baltimore, MD (Downtown)
- Paid Parking
- Excellent Benefits!
We are searching for a talented, creative thinker to lead our new Engineering Support team. With 1400 employees working in over twenty offices, this critical leadership position will be responsible for establishing, developing and managing the daily activities for the next generation engineering team that will advance technology with engineering. This position will be instrumental in collaborating closely with multiple disciplines to improve technology support and provide solutions that will enhance and strengthen quality through transformative change to take us to new levels. Consistently in the Baltimore Sun’s top 5 places to work, we provides an exciting work environment and comprehensive benefit packages.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Performing a comprehensive analysis on current capabilities, including software and hardware.
- Meet with Engineering Support team members and technology leads to understand our vivid culture.
- Meet with and develop ties with engineering to understand where we can further improve quality and enhance our capabilities through standardize consistency.
- Identify areas that could benefit from improvement.
- Manage maintenance and upgrades of engineering software that significantly impact the company and review costs associated with software.
- Collaborate with support team to resolve escalated issues.
- Work with staff and customers to develop, build, implement and manage compliance of standards.
- Provide timely, flexible solutions through analysis of business practices by working with staff and customers to understand requirements and develop solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience supporting engineering configuration, data management and business analysis for process improvement.
- Experience with network topology.
- Documented experience with Bentley MicroStation, ProjectWISE and related products, BIM and Autodesk products.
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure and Panzura Cloud Solutions is a plus, but not necessary
- Experience designing processes, implementing systems and creating standards.
- Familiarity with implementing and troubleshooting engineering related software, and hands-on experience with Bentley MicroStation and related software.
- A solid understanding of add-on products that support our planning, engineering, environmental and construction management/inspection disciplines.