- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware.
- Preparing the kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, including prep stations.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen and back-house floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
Requirements for employment:
Valid driver’s license or state ID
Be authorized to work in the United States
Must have reliable transportation
Must have at least 1 year restaurant/culinary experience
Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work effectively within a team
Ability to stand for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs as needed
Strong attention to detail
Continuous use of hands and arms Continuous bending, reaching and twisting
Must be SERVESAFE Certified/Food Handler Certified
Bi-lingual is a plus
Qualified candidates for all positions must be able to perform the essential functions of their respective position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Disclaimer: Any job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with any specific position. While any list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.