Prep Cook- Edmonds
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Join the Ezell’s Team!
The Prep Cook/Dishwasher position here at Ezell's Famous Chicken prepares menu products, both made-to-order as well as in rotation. They are also responsible for various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as dish and pot washing, general kitchen cleaning. Food preparation and cooking when necessary. This position has an
enormous impact on food quality, and speed-of-service. Candidates for this position must be fun, energetic and hardworking individuals.
Prep Cook/Dishwasher Responsibilities
- Prepare product without deviation from the recipe
- Collaborate with other Team Members to ensure a positive guest experience
- Maintain food quality
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate items per FIFO procedure
- Responsible for set-up and maintenance of dish and pot washing areas.
- Responsible for cleaning and storing all pots, dishes, and utensils.
- Clean production equipment as needed or directed.
- Remove rubbish from building on a regular basis.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
Prep Cook/ Dishwasher Qualifications:
- Able to read and follow recipes
- Knowledge of proper food handling
- Willing to work as part of a team in a busy atmosphere
- Competitive Compensation
- Starting Compensation $17 (Combined wage & Tips)
- Upward mobility
- Progressive pay scale
- High volume tips
- Free on-duty meals
- 50% off duty discounts
- Paid vacation
- Direct Primary Medical Care benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
We serve “The most life-changing chicken in America!” - Esquire Magazine
Ezell's Famous Chicken has been bringing Seattle its best fried chicken for over 30 years. With a recipe right out of America's South and a genuine dedication to quality, we've won the chicken-hungry hearts of Seattleites and people the world over!