Cabling Technician - Must Have Top Secret Clearance
- $45.00 - $55.00 Hourly
- Employer Likely to Respond
CABLING TECHNICIAN/ WITH TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE
YOU MUST HAVE A TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (SCI LEVEL) This is a 12+ month contract assignment.
A rapidly growing State/Federally Certified local Tech Company is seeking Cabling Technicians for a Federal Contract located on Lackland Air Force Base. The duration of contract is unknown at this time, and could range from (12) months forward. A current Top Security Clearance is required (SCI)
- Install, ground and bond racks and cable trays, install / test new cable infrastructure, move/relocate/test network equipment and servers, and remove old racks and cabling IAW TEMPEST guidance, government and best practices.
- Install, test, certify and document all structured communications cabling, patch panels, installed racks / cabinets and installed cable ladder/tray.
- Remove and dispose of old racks, cabling and cable ladder not slated for re-utilization.
- All telecommunications cabinets and supporting structures need to be bonded to the data center signal ground ring or bus bar.
- Conform to the safety requirements contained in the contract for all activities related to the accomplishment of work.
- Install, terminate and test new color-coded trunk fiber cables and patch panels.
- Ensure all installed equipment, racks, patch panels and cabling are labeled and documented IAW numbering, color coding and labeling schema determined during the engineering phase.
- Must have at least 3 years of related experience.
- Must have a TOP Security Clearance
- Must be willing to obtain a BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Services International).
Monday – Friday, 0730 – 1630