Server $35-42/hour with tips!
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Servers needed at our beautiful waterfront location in downtown Seattle!
As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the dining room, the server is responsible for selling and serving food and beverages using their knowledge, hospitality and service skills.
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 2 plus years’ experience in a high volume restaurant
- Must be available weekends
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Can carry full cocktail and large oval trays safely & consistently
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Minimum wage + tips (average $35-42/hour with tips).
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
Since opening in 1975, Elliott’s Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we’ve earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott’s works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.